? Working as member of one of our collaborative agile teams.
? Developing unit testing for new features and enhancements.
? Working with QA and Product Owners to deliver high quality solutions.
• Researching new technologies and participating in industry communities.
• Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of technology industry trends in software development.
• Customer research activities to gain a better understanding of innovative ways to use technologies to help the business.
Customer Relationship Management:
• Collaborating with team members and members of other teams on how technology can be used to match or outpace competitor performance
• Working with Customer Support and IT Service Delivery in testing of new hardware and software
• Working with IT groups in the installation and testing of new hardware and software
• Participate in level 2 support rotation, as necessary
• B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Masters a plus.
• 5-8 years of software development experience
?Required Skills and Experience:
• Solid experience with core Java 7 and 8
• Solid experience with JUnit, TDD and general unit testing concepts
• Solid experience with Gherkin, BDD and general functional testing concepts
• Solid experience with Java-base MVC framework, ideally Spring
• Strong understanding of RESTful and SOAP web services
• Proven history of developing and maintaining high quality software products
• Experience with SQL and Relational Databases
• Ability to manage own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive timelines and budgets
• Experience working in an Agile software development methodology
• Adobe Experience Manager
• Apache Sling
• Apache Camel
• Apache Karaf
• OAUTH 2.0.