Currently we are looking for a Java Software Engineer for our San Jose, CA office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM is looking to add several seasoned JavaDevelopers to our California based team for a full-time position. The position will be located in the San Jose area and the candidate will be working on one of our most exciting and challenging client projects in a bleeding-edge environment. You will take part in scoping, designing, and ultimately delivering a complex technical solution with your project team. If you are a Java Expert and have a passion forengineering and building great things, pleasereach out.
- Build web applications with a focus on the client side;
- Redesign UI's, implement new UI's with back-end Java development if necessary;
- Design and build a scalable framework for web applications;
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Perform regular code reviews.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design;
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience with various Java technologies and frameworks;
- Good practical knowledge of RDBMS solutions (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- Web application development experience;
- Experience working on cross-browser platforms;
- Knowledge of AJAX/HTML/CSS and an interest in user interface design;
- University degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.);
- Strong communication skills and capability of successful collaboration with cross-functional teams;
- Upper-Intermediate English level is essential.