At DexYP, we champion and empower our clients to thrive in today's competitive environment and we feel good about that. We specialize in providing them the tools they need to compete against the big guys, the national chains that are dominating the marketplace. These tools will save them time, money and keep them connected with their customers, wherever they may be. They also allow them the ability to control their operations at anytime, anywhere, from the palm of their hand.
Why choose DexYP?
Our team members are our most valued asset. We give them the chance to grow their skill set and take their career as far as possible. They work hard, make great money and have fun doing it. You'll be a part of a strong and stable company that's current client base exceeds 700,000 and who's forecasted 2017 sales are over $2 billion. You'll feel good about what you do and that you're making a difference by supporting local business across the country to help ensure they continue to succeed and survive.
Superpages.com is looking for a Java Software Developer to join our dynamic team in Waltham, MA office (exit 26 of I-95/128).
Both experienced and quick learning junior candidates are welcome to apply.
Successful candidate should have a creative mindset, engineering prospective, and passion to create elegant software solutions.
* Design and develop Java APIs
* Design, develop and support business knowledge base framework for Enterprise-wide use.
* Design, develop and support Superpages Enhanced Content Platform application which utilizes following frameworks: Java, Web Services, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
* Contribute to design and development of new knowledge bases and systems, share responsibility and ownership of the newly developed functionality.
* Develop core technology, including the design/architecture for new solutions and work on refactoring and refinement of existing systems.
* Contribute to multiple Enterprise and Superpages.com projects.
* Help shape the future of the best business directories.
* A minimum of three years hands on experience is required.
* Web services experience is a must.
* Unix: tools and shells
* Data-modeling experience
* Participation in Agile development environment
* Understanding of UI layer
* Experience with business rule engines
* Experience with information retrieval and analysis, data processing, data mining and workflows.
DexYP is an equal opportunity employer.