InsideSales.com is growing incredibly fast and is funded by some of the top venture capital firms, as well as by Salesforce and Microsoft. Our leadership team hails from great companies including Salesforce, eBay, IBM, Infor, Citrix, VMware and Amazon. We have high expectations and have attracted great leaders who have enjoyed a similar ride elsewhere, and are excited to be here.
Joining a fast growing company is a great way to accelerate your career. InsideSales.com offers the sales industry’s first comprehensive salesacceleration platform that builds high performance sales teams with breakthrough technology, and increases the revenue of their customers’ worldwide by applying machine learning and innovative technology. Our product is pure technology, supported by our AI-Based, growth acceleration platform. Want to bet on your career and learn a lot?
Engineering for scale:
You’ll learn about building a large-scale platform of distributed micro-services, using cutting edge technologies.
We need you if you:
- Love a challenge – the best technology problems are those tackling really hard business and scaling problems
- Delight in building scalable, fast, robust and elegant software in modular components
- Take pride in producing high quality solutions and iterate until they are truly exceptional
- Constantly learn about new technology and challenges
- Learn lessons from your mistakes
- Cooperate in a team environment where you can learn from your peers and they can learn from you
About the product:
The Predictive Pipeline product is a solution for very large enterprise companies. It helps them predict sales revenue and uses a proprietary temporal database to illuminate sales pipeline issues. Our client list includes: LinkedIn, Redhat, Honeywell, Workday and other well know companies.
About the team:
The team is made up of passionate software engineers working in the Salt Lake City office. The team uses agile methodologies, Kanban, to deliver results effectively and quickly. We love to release code!
About our technology stack:
Many job descriptions read like a shopping list for the impossible. At the core, we’re looking for great software engineers. Technologies change, but great minds transition. That said, the following set of qualifications are relevant and useful to the problems we’re solving:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of software development
- Experience mentoring junior engineers and leading design efforts on complex systems
- A demonstrable track record of building great, well tested software
- Experience with Systems, Containers, Cloud hosting, AWS.
- Experience with Build Tools, Bamboo, Jenkins, Rundeck
- Experience with Version Control: GIT, SVN
- OOP, web, and services experience. All the skills to build great distributed and complex systems
- Experience in working in small Agile teams and iterating to build great solutions
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Experience building RESTful services in Java, Node.js, Go, C# or any OOP language.
- Experience with frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring MVC and Spring Security
- Databaseexperience – both SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc)
- Experience with queuing technologies including ActiveMQ