younity (Entangled Media) is revolutionizing that way that people access and share their content (music, movies and photos) across devices and online services. younity builds your personal cloud, so you can have all your files on all your devices all the time, without syncing and without storage limits.
As a Java Server Engineer, you will be responsible for creation of new features, maintenance, and deployment of Entangled Media’s server stack, which provides remote access to local files for our client apps through a RESTful API.
- • BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- • 5+ years Java development experience.
- • Significant experience building lightweight Java server applications (no J2EE).
- • Experience with Java-centric web frameworks (Netty, JBoss, etc.).
- • Experience developing RESTful APIs.
- • Strong backend and database skills.
- • Strong understanding of threaded programming, concurrency, etc.
- • Strong command line / UNIX experience.
- • Understanding of secure Networking (HTTPS/SSL) as well as self signed certificates.
- • Familiar with the following software: Confluence, JIRA, Github.
- • Knowledge of client/server and P2P architectures.
- • Able to learn and work with various languages and platforms as needed.