Skills and Experience You Will Need
H1B Job Description
- Experience with Full-stack development (ReactJs preferred), cloud software deployments preferred.
- Good in DevOps process/ tools and working experience in deploying applications on any Cloud. Experience in pivotal cloud foundry (PCF) is desired.
- Experience in Agile Scrum/Kanban.
- Good experience with Java/J2EE/Cloud design patterns
- Experience in working for US clients preferred. Previous work experience in US locations preferred.
- Communicate technical information in a concise, understandable and accurate fashion to non-technical personnel
- Candidate should be strong in Java 8 and above, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Candidates with Healthcare/PBM business knowledge would be preferred.
- Should act independently, at the same time display excellent collaboration within and between various teams
- Candidate should have minimum of 5-8 years of hands on coding experience.
- Candidate should have minimum of 4 + years design experience.
- Candidate should have led the minimum team size of 5 + members for a minimum period of 2 years.
- Experience working with Git, Pull Requests, Code Reviews
- Experience in REST API, Micro services development.
- Experience in any SQL and NoSQL Database (MongoDB)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Provide assistance to team with issues needing technical expertise. Provide on-the-job training for new or existing team members. Mentor team members to improve their understanding and skills
- Code new or enhance existing programs to solve technical/performance issues.
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Strong oral and written facilitation and communication skills, including the ability to follow standards and methodology
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
- Proven ability to manage timelines and balance multiple deadlines
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Mandatory Skills
- Java 1.8 and above
- Spring Boot/ REST
- Junits, Mockito, Sonar Cube or any code coverage tool
- SOAP web services
- DevOps proces-Github,Jenkins,Artifactory
- Cloud Deployment-PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) or any cloud Deployment
- Nice To Have Skills
- Oauth 2.0
- Mainframe Knowledge (including DB2)
- Cucumber Automation
- React JS / Any UI development Experience
- Machine Learning
Who We Are
Every day, our solutions affect people throughout the world. From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, GalaxE develops and implements strategic projects that are critical to the success of customers' businesses and the lives of tens of millions of people.
For over twenty-five years, we have grown and evolved into a multi-national firm that employs over 2000 team members worldwide. But we're not done evolving. It took collaboration and innovation to get here, and it takes collaboration and innovation to get where we (and our customers) want to be tomorrow.
What does this mean for our employees? They have the security of an established company, with the benefits of working for a company where great minds, hard work, leadership and innovation are highly regarded and rewarded.
As Thomas Edison said, "There's a way to do it better – find it". We want our employees to find it.
We're looking for creative people, with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking to work on awesome projects! Sound like you? Come work with us! Find out for yourself what it means to be part of the GalaxE team.