?Job Title: Java SDET Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Johnston, IA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Looking for a developer interested in automated testing. This position requires good knowledge of java technology stack.
- Provide overall expertise in testing methodology and evaluation processes.
- Identify, recommend, and implement changes/process improvements to enhance the effectiveness of automated and manual test strategies and framework and provides solutions for bottlenecks within the processes.
- Direct preparation and execution of Quality Assurance and Automation Process plans and deliverables.
- Design, develop, and implement overall testing strategy for enterprise systems.
- Perform automated test design and development, and continuous integration environment configuration.
- Perform both back-end data testing (SQL, Business Objects, XML, etc.) and user interface/functional testing. Also, helps prepare for the user acceptance testing efforts.
- Work on various types of automation including unit, acceptance, integration and UI test automation, particularly in a continuous integration environment.
- We need an individual with development experience in Java Technology stack who is interested and passionate about Test Automation.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. Ideally, the candidate will have a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.
We also require:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong object-oriented design and software development skills (java), database, plus infrastructure capabilities and constraints.
- Experience in software testing and using testing tools (Cucumber, JMeter, jUnits, Selenium/WebDriver, Quality Center, etc.).
- Experience analyzing and translating project requirements into technical solutions and test planning activities.
- Skill in facilitation with business