Java / Scala Programmer
Our client is seeking a Java/Scala Programmer, this candidate will join a team which builds and executes complex surveillance models that focus on monitoring the trading practices of the Firm’s front office functions. The team's software solutions support a critical business sytem.
This candidate will partner with business analysts and otherdevelopers to drive forward the business agenda through design and execution.
- 4+ years of relevant technical experience
- Proficiency with Java or with Scala on Spark (Hadoop)
- Databaseexperience preferably with DB2, Sybase, or Oracle
- Complete SDLC process and Agile Methodology (Scrum)
- Previous experience in Trade Surveillance or working with data from the order life cycle
- High quality software architecture and design methodologies and patterns
- Work experience as level-3support for applications
- Layered Architecture, Component based Architecture
- XML-based technologies
- Unix OS, Scripting, Python or Perl
- Experience in development on other application types (Web applications, batch, or streaming)