- Contribute to the design and development of new features and the improvement / correction of existing features.
- Write quality code to develop and maintain robust applications used at scale.
- Collaborate with the product manager and interact with other product teams to define solutions for the future of the organization.
- Contribute to all activities of the application development cycle (planning, design, coding, code review, unit / automated tests, documentation, deployment).
- Demonstrate openness to the ideas of others while communicating with respect.
- Propose and assist in the implementation of continuous improvement solutions.
- Be an engaged and positive member in a self-organized and multidisciplinary Agile team.
- Recommend certain technological choices and be able to support them.
You are an excellent candidate if:
- You have a good knowledge of the Java programming language.
- You have an interest in functional development languages (Scala, Kotlin).
- You have knowledge about containers (Docker, Mesos, Marathon, Kubernetes) and you want to better understand data flow manipulation systems (Kafka).
- You have experienced development by testing techniques (TDD) and you are familiar with some continuous integration and deployment tools (Bamboo).
- You have a good sense of analysis and you are able to communicate your ideas.
- You have at least three years of professional experience as a Java developer.
- You speak English at an intermediate level.
You are passionate about new technologies and you want to be part of a software development team that is constantly innovating while working in an environment that is friendly, casual and stimulating?
We are looking for a teammate like you!
Join a team that is Agile and ambitious, that are constantly looking to improve and who have the desire to build applications within our platform that help broadcasters, podcasters, and music services to maximize their online revenue.