A financial services, data and multiformat media company, highly respected in the market for its leading data, managed services, analytics and equitytrading platforms is seeking a Software Engineer to join its operations in San Francisco, CA.
You will be working on data solutions within the company?s derivatives business unit, developing and integrating data analytics and quality solutions for a cutting-edge data pipeline.
- Developer solutions using modernBig Data solutions (Kafka, Spark, Cassandra)
- Develop low-latency software applications and components to be integrated into the application environment
- Integrate machine learning solutions into the company?s existing data pipeline solutions
- Develop complex analytics solutions to handle data in real-time
- 2+ years?experience programming in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical field
- Strong programming proficiency in Scala (or expert-level skills in Core Java)
- Strong grasp of data streaming technologies like Kafka and Spark
- Strong understanding of building data structures and algorithms
- Experience building for reliability and scalability
- Experience to Machine Learning principles is a strong advantage
- TDD experience is a must