$250K — $500K+*
Money Movement is a dynamic department that provides Payments technology for our Private Banking and Wealth Management clients. The team is seeking an Executive Director to lead and empower our Alpharetta team as we deliver and support core banking technology.
Money Movement is a global team comprised of passionate and skilled developers, business analysts and scrum masters who are building a state of the art next generation money movement system for Wealth Management. We are looking for someone who shares that passion and is excited to create a cutting-edge payments platform and be part of an energized and collaborative team.
A successful candidate will have exceptional skills at:
* Build upon agile transformation throughout our Alpharetta team
* Build a strong engineering culture by being a hands on technical leader
* Foster a culture of innovation within our software delivery enabling constant improvements and utilization of cutting edge technologies
Money Movement Agile Team Leadership
* Drive fleet adoption of agile best practices including DevOps and SRE across all agile squads.
* Be an action-oriented point of escalation for issues and blockers that cannot be resolved at the squad level.
* Be an active participant in driving operational improvements across the agile fleet and own delivery execution of those improvements.
* Be the hands on technical product owner for the internal transfers renovation effort. Internal transfers being one of the payment types processed by the money movement platform.
* Manage a critical outsource and vendor relationship that provides run-the-bank services for money movement platform.
* As an agile servant leader, build and improve skillsets and career growth of employees to reach their highest potential
* Provide day to day guidance to India-based team members
* Build our employee base in India through attracting, recruiting and retaining top talent
* 15+ years of technical leadership experience in technology, preferably in Financial Services
* Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Excellent analytical, communication, collaboration and negotiations skills
* Good Design skills (Design Patterns, GOF)
* Excellent Java programming (Java 8+)
* Experience with Spring and SpringBoot
* Proficient with a database (DB2 or Sybase)
* Proficient in leading in an Agile organization
Good understanding or experience in the following technologies:
* Apache Kafka
* Azure preferably or AWS
Valid through: 7/10/2021