This is a senior java developer role. The individual will develop and support software programs for a quantitativerisk engine.
The ideal candidate for this role has the following skills and experiences:
- At least 5years of experience in development, configuration, and deployment of the java based analytical applications, including
- JEE applications using core Java multi-threaded web-based (Tomcat/WebSphere)
- RESTful services using Spring Controller
- Data structure design and development
- Unix/Linux environment, autosys, development tools (Eclipse, Maven,SVN)
- Undergraduate in Computer Science, Mathematics background preferred.
- 5+ years of Java Hands on Development.
- Advanced design and development skills writing High Load / High Availability applications
- Experience in distributed multithreaded development is a must.
- Familiarity with front end development.