Java / RDBMS Programmer
Our client is a global investment bank, they are currently seeking a Java/RDBMSProgrammer.
This candidate will help drive a multi-year effort to revolutionize bank's lending businesses. As part of the initiative, the private banking group needs to enhance fund pricing engine.
The pricing engine is responsible for calculating internal funds allocation and lending between various business entities of the firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years programming expertise in Java
- Working knowledge of distributed architecture including web services and messaging
- 6+ years experience with RDBMSdatabases, JDBC, and database access technologies (Sybase, DB2)
- Strong problem solving and system design
- Linux environment and scripting
- Solid understanding of multi-tiered distributed application design
- Practical knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, Jetty/Tomcat
- Prior working experience in financial industry