Job Title: Java/Python Developer
Location: Boston, MA
No# of openings: 2
You?re gonna need this to carry out this job
* We are seeking a senior software engineer with background in developing and deploying enterprise class employee and administrative interfaces to provide design leadership across all initiatives.
* This person will also be involved in some data analytic projects alongside quantitative analysts.
* What?s important is the quantitative part and environment with KDB.
* Specifics related to work in data analytics and quantitative analysis and KDB associated with Java and Python.
Here?s what an ordinary day of work might look like
* Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases, manipulate and analyze complex datasets
* Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems using python and kdb/q/pyq
* Candidates will also be required to manage small to medium sized projects and possess the necessary organizational and leadership skills to do so.
* Being a highly motivated and responsive team player who can multi-task and work under minimal supervision is a must.
This job is for you if
You have a Bachelor?s degree in computer science
* should have working experience with Anaconda, Python, Jupiter Notebook, Machine Learning libraries
* Experience in application architecture is a plus.