Our direct client is looking for a Java Programmer in Trenton NJ.
- This resource will be expected to develop real-time SOAP and RESTful Web Services that incorporate replay capabilities to support the exchange of data between DOH registries and a statewide Master Person Index (MPI).
- The resource will design and develop web services that integrate with an Enterprise Service Bus (Orion Rhapsody) to initiate search, register, update, and merge requests to the MPI.
- The resource will work closely with DOH registry teams to also incorporate business rules for consuming notifications from the MPI product.
- Prior experience programming with Java SOAP Web Services – Required
- Prior experience programming with Java RESTful Web Services – Required
- Spring – Required
- Experience working with SQL Server 2014 and above – Required
- Experience working with Oracle 10g and above – Required
- Prior DOH experience - Highly desired
- Orion Rhapsody experience – Desired
- Experience with public health related web enterprise applications - Nice to have