Seeking a seasoned Application Sr Developer/Technical Lead, with experience in designing/developing scalable applications using Portal 6, 7, 8 and Web Services (SOAP, XML, WSDL, UDDI)
The candidate will be responsible for:
Developing, performing unit testing, and supporting software projects throughout all phases of the software development life cycle.
Collaborate with the team, project management, and quality assurance to design and develop software applications.
Develop and perform unit testing of software.
Develop prototype solutions as needed, maintain project documentation.
Build scalable and fault-tolerant solutions.
Integrate with overlapping cross-functional teams.
6+ years of IT experience in Java/J2ee Web Based Technologies.
- Minimum of 5+ years of overall technical exposure on Web eCommerce Platforms, SOA, API and Application services.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in the role of a Technical Lead with demonstrated experience in leading end to end project implementation/delivery.
- Experience with implementation of small to medium size digital enterprise projects that utilize J2EE technologies, particularly eCommerce.
- Experience developing in J2EE framework : EJB, JSP, Servlet, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, JMX, RMI
- Experience in Portal 8 is plus, but any version is acceptable as long as they clearly understand
- Strong experience with Spring Frame work including MVC
- Experience with ORM tools such as Hibernate
- Experience with SQL
- Strong proficiency in Java 7 and above
- Ability to facilitate collaboration among Development team members, business owners and other stakeholders.
- Strong organizational, leadership and consensus building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expertise in best practice, knowledge sharing techniques
- Comfortable in a hands-on coding and implementation environment
- Able to conduct code reviews