The NSBU R&D team is looking for talented java-based distributed application developers, who share our passion for innovation and excellence in the management of networking and security virtualization.We are looking for application developers who can work across a wide variety of areas such as configuration, life cycle management, information retrieval, analytics, networking and security, and innovative troubleshooting with self-recovery solutions for myriad of system issues in our distributed environment. We are especially interested in folks who are versatile and are enthusiastic about owning and tackling new challenges on their own as we build upon our solution.You will develop applications primarily in Java and will work on products that enable the customers to manage and orchestrate their solutions running on NSX – either on-prem or in the cloud. You will work on advanced product features with the opportunity to work along with unique engineers and researchers who have contributed heavily to the networking world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, implementation, documentation of system architecture from scratch with minimal set of requirements.
- Participate in the full product development life cycles.
- Collaborate with project team members and cross functional product teams to execute product goals.
- Push the envelope in adopting new technologies, best design practices to ensure our products are the best.
- Provide technical leadership to other team members and be a team player.
- Lead design and code reviews with a major focus on performance, scalability and future expansion.
- MS or PhD in computer science or equivalent.
- 7 years of experience in developing distributed, multi-tier enterprise applications.
- Solid background in OOP, object and data modeling.
- Deep working knowledge of Java,
- Working knowledge of NOSQL databases
- Experience with design and implementation of big data analytics is a big plus.
- Exposure to virtualization technologies, centralized networking, security management are all big plus.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills.