$100K — $150K *
At Regions, the Information Technology Software Engineer oversees application development, modification, and maintenance of applications. This position monitors system applications, ensures systems run smoothly, and creates reports and other documentation outlining findings/solutions.
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
Principal/Senior/Mid-level Software Engineer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with an agile team of product owner(s), software engineers, Automation and QA engineers, and DevOps
engineers to architect, design, code, test, and operationalize enterprise grade digital banking features
accessible via API.
• Create detailed forward-looking technical roadmaps and architectural designs.
• Drive the delivery of new and innovative technology solutions for digital banking.
• Partner with product managers to ensure the end product meets customer expectations.
• Mentor and train other developers on coding practices and standards.
• Maintain a process-oriented culture leading the team in developing software products using agile
• Minimum of Principal-15+, Senior-12+, Midlevel-7+ years of professional enterprise grade software
• Strong experience building enterprise grade, highly scalable (millions of users) Microservices developed in Java
(8 and above), Spring Boot, Spring Cloud deployed preferably using OpenShift/Kubernetes.
• Strong experience in architecture, enterprise integration and design patterns as well as SOLID principles.
• Strong full stack developer with proven track record of getting things done.
• Proven work experience in designing and developing highly scalable and resilient RESTful APIs using Swagger.
• Expert in two or more Integrated Development Environments (IntelliJ, Spring Tools Suite, Eclipse).
• Bachelor or master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
• Professional experience in 3rd party system integrations.
• Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming first principles.
• Professional experience programming in SQL and Microsoft SQL Server skills.
• Professional experience working with version control tools like Git, Mercurial.
• Professional experience working with code repositories like Bitbucket, GitHub.
• Professional experience working with continuous integration build servers like Bamboo, Jenkins, Harness.
• Professional experience with concurrent, multi-threaded, and asynchronous programming, event based micro
services, and CQRS.
• Experience with MuleSoft or other API integration platforms
• Understand and analyze system and SQL bottleneck, good troubleshoot skills
• Evident interest in keeping up to date with technology landscape and state-of-the-art.
PREFERRED JOB SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience with containerized application development and knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift.
• Experience with production support and work in team environment with multiple interfaces.
• Experience working with Agile methodologies.
• Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD).
• Vast knowledge of current trends in the common platform omnichannel architecture and technology.
Valid through: 4/27/2021
$150K — $200K
13 days ago