As a Senior Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Develop applications.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- 7-8 years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience
- Strong core Java & J2EE skills - backend coding and development
- 3-5 years of experience in SpringBoot and Microservices
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Expereince with AWS is a plus.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Flexible to travel when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.