Job Title: Java Microservices Developer
Job Location: Bellevue, WA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire
"W2 candidates are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b or work with third-party candidates at this time."
- Overall minimum 4 + years of relevant experience, Contribute to the Design and develop high-quality software for large scale Java/Spring Batch/Micro-service Applications
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills in Java/J2EE technologies, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, JSON, Micro Services, Apache.
- Strong understanding of API and microservice architecture
- Ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic microservice-based platforms
- Ability to implement MicroServices – Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, developers with at least one full life cycle engagement using Spring Boot, and Sonar Qube.
- Proficient and hands-on with Application Servers (WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss)
- Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)