A global investment bank is currently seeking a Java Low Latency Developer to join their team in Stamford, CT. This is a Server side role, and you will be involved in building core technology for Equities Front Office Applications. This candidate will work on direct development related activities such as coding, design, configuration management, and support. You?ll be working in the Americas Cash Equities IT team in New York City.
- 5 years of experience in core Java
- 5 years hands on experience with data structures, algorithms, and network programming using Java NIO
- 5 years extensive development expertise in high performance, high availability, high throughout, high capacity, yet low latency, transaction-oriented, distributed system, preferably in a financial environment
- 5 years' experience with order management systems or order state handling
- 5 years' experience with development on a Unix and Linux environment.