Developing back-end PL/SQL packages and configuring Spring Web Application Context in web layer and web.xml.
- Develop back-end PL/SQL packages, building UNIX shell scripts for data migration & batch processing.
- Create custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS, set up the Bootstrap for customizable UI design and implement Jasmine testing methodology.
- Responsible for the configuration of Spring Web Application Context in web layer and web.xml.
- Perform transition from regular waterfall development model to Agile - Scrum framework.
- Must have experience in UI Development, Web Design and Web Development.
- Maintain applications and testing web pages with usability standards
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently.
- Solid design and programming with computer science related problem solving skill.
- Must have strong experience in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular 4, Material Design 2, Express, Node 6, MongoDB, Java Web Service Layers.
- Solid Java experience with multi-threading and data processing background
- Basic knowledge of financial terms would be useful but not a show stopper
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; work with client groups to identify, arrange, and/or deliver training needs.