We are looking for ??Java Lead (Committer) for our client in Fort Worth, TX
Job Title: ??Java Lead (Committer)
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Strong hands on Core Java expertise
- Hands on experience on Spring framework, N tier Architecture (MVC, JEE), and ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
- Strong Architecture & design knwoledge
- Team Leading experience
- Agile &DevOps. Agile tools (e.g. VersionOne).
- Hands on experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, JUnit, Artifactory
- Ability to manage overall development in a Trunk based Development model or philosophy (unit testing, function test automation, automated build/deploy, trunk based dsevelopment)
- Experience using NoSQL databases like MongoDB, InfinispanDatagrid, Redis, etc. & data management like Cassandra, splunk / Elk
- Basic Programming experience on Unix Shell scripting
- Familiarity with Rules Management System (e.g. Drools, IBM Lombardi)
- Knowledge of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) Sr Developer role with below technology background.