Java Lead / Architect
We are looking for Java Lead/Architect for our client in Colorado Springs, CO
Job Title: Java Lead/Architect
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- This is going to be a Java/J2EE serverside/middle-tier project slotted for migration from existing weblogic/java 1.6/ Oracle to open stack as mentioned in the below matrix.
- Over 10+ years of experience building and managing modern enterprise serverside java applications
- Experienceworking with RESTful web services, Kafka/ActiveMQ and Cassandra
- Deep knowledge and experience in enterprise Java development
- Experience developing software products in an Agile development environment, preferably SCRUM/SAFe
- Experience architecting and designing microservices; preferably haivng experience transitioning large-scale monolithic applications to a microservices architecture
- Onsite and Offshore communication, good client management skills
- Willing to carry out POC ( proof of concepts ) and present them to the Scrum team as needed
- Having Logistics and Clearance domain experience is preferred.