Position: Java JBPM Developer,
Location: North Quincy, MA,
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Key skills required for the job are:
• BPM and Rules (Mandatory)
• Should be well versed with JBPM and version 6.0 (mandatory)
• Java-J2EE (Mandatory)
· He should be well versed with Java, J2EE frameworks, design patterns, problem solving, Cloud
· Must be currently hands On.
· He should be able to look at big picture. Should possess good communication.
· Writing technical specifications.
· Knowledge / exposure to middlewaretechnologies and concepts
· As an Lead you are responsible for providing technical leadership to small.
*If you are comfortable with the position and location then please revert me back at the earliest with your updated resume and following details or I would really appreciate if you can call me back on my number.*
Open to relocate:
Current Salary :
Annual salary expectation:
Best time to call:
Best Time for the Interview:-
Total IT Experience [Yrs]:-
Key Skill Set:-
In case you are not interested, I will be very grateful if you can pass this position to your colleagues or friends who might be interested.