Role : Java J2EE Developer
Location : Woonsocket, RI
Mandatory Technical Skills
Working experience with the below technologies -
· Java J2EE , Spring MVC , Spring Boot.
· Knowledge of HTML5 AngularJS, Ajax, Jquery
· Webservice - SOAP and REST
· Knowledge of Maria DB or MySQL
· Knowledge of ANT , Maven
· Knowledge of Versioning Tool like SVN , Gits
- Must Have’s
· Core Java Jdk 1.7 and 1.8 good to have
· Having worked on enterprise level n tier applications with large scale deployement
· Having worked on core java and j2ee technologies ( JMS,JDBC,JNDI,EJB's,EJB, JSP, Servlet, JAXB )
• Demonstrated Expertise in Object Oriented Design and Java/J2EE Web development within UNIX and Windows environments
· Developed Web services (SOAP and RESTful) using JSON and XML formats; and performing application build, deploy, and support using Ant and unit testing techniques.
· Working with Swing framework.
· Writing SQL queries to extract data and debugging stored procedures within an Oracle"
• Duties & Responsibilities
• Looking for a candidate as an Full Stack Developer with mandatory knowledge in Java J2ee Techonlogies .
• Knowledge of HTML5 AngularJS, Ajax, Jquery
• Expertise with strong knowledge on Source Code Management, Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions (Git, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory and UDeploy)
Desirable Functional Skills
Ability to work well with different staff levels within and out of core competency.
- Experience on PAAS platform like Pivotal Cloud Foundary
- Ability to translate highly technical solutions/problems to audiences at varying technical levels.
- Strong Ability to prepare and present technical documentation.
- Communicates in a professional manner when interacting across staff levels and internal/external customers.
- Understands the importance of communicating risk assessment.
Total Experience Required
Minimum 5+ years
Rate per hour payable to vendor