??We are looking for Java/J2EE Developer for our client in ????San Antonio, TX
Job Title: Java/J2EE Developer
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 4 + years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing, Implementation, maintenance of large scale object oriented applications
- Experience in all phases of Software Engineering (SDLC), Project management (Waterfall & Agile/Scrum Methodology) including Requirement Gathering, analysis, Define project scope, Design, Coding, App & web server installation, deployment, Manual Testing and Implementation.
- Experience in Deployment, configuration, Implementation WebSphere 7.X and Apache Tomcat Servers.
- Strong working Experience on relational Database Design- SQL, PL/SQL (Oracle, MYSQL, DB2).
- Knowledge on Project Management Methodologies, Software Estimation Methodologies, Project Planning, Tracking, Execution, Resource Management and Risk Management.
- Good knowledge of emerging technologies like Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Experience in writing JUnit test cases for system testing, Used Log4j for logging.
- Excellent work experience with Version Control Tools such as IBM - RTC, GIT.
- Experienced in Full SDLC life Cycle such as Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Enhancement, Production Support and Change Management of business-critical applications.
- Very good team player, self-motivated and good communication skills. Adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
Primary Skill Set:
- JAVA/J2EE (JSP, Servlet, XML, JDBC), SQL.