Position: Java J2EE Developer
Location: Chicago IL (8 Openings) and Irving TX (10 Openings)
Duration: Full time / Permanent
- Java/JEE and Web based development experience.
- Experience in Spring MVC, JSON, AJAX, JDBC, JPA/ORM framework.
- Basic knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Vulnerability and solution for the same.
- Knowledge in Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC).
- Basic knowledge of Spring Security.
- Must have experience in either Maven or Gradle.
- Experience in REST API Development experience.
- Must have experience in using static analysis tools like SonarCube, FindBugs, PMD etc.
- Experience in any of below will be an added advantage Cryptography and Encryption Two-way SSL implementation OAuth2 LDAP ACML/Oracle.
- Entitlement Server usage/implementation.
- Automated JUnit and Integration Testing using TDD.
- Experience in JUnit and knowledge in any of below tool is an added advantage JUnit.
- The de-facto standard for unit testing Java applications.
- Spring Test & Spring Boot Test.
- Utilities and integration test support for Spring Boot applications.
- AssertJ-A fluent assertion library.
- Hamcrest-A library of matcher objects (also known as constraints or predicates).
- Mockito-A Java mocking framework.
- JSONassert-An assertion library for JSON.
- JsonPath-XPath for JSON.
- Knowledge of Swagger Annotation to document REST API is an added advantage Knowledge of Spring Boot and PCF is an added advantage Knowledge of AngularJS and/or ReactJS is an added advantage.