Position: Java/J2EE Developer
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: Full Time
Java/J2EE Developer with strong analytical and technical ability with experience in Core Java, Java EE, MongoDB, Database (DB2/Oracle). Able to work independently, excellent communication skills and ability to work with a team across multiple time zones.
Qualifications - External
- Experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies
- Database experiencerequired.
- Self-starter who is a quick learner of new tools and technologies.
- Ability to work both independently, with other team members, and across teams
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where priority changes occur often
- Able to work in a multi-cultural / multi-time zone environment
- Experience with all aspects of the SDLC.
- Substantial experience in Core Java, Java EE
- Experience in working on multiple technologies and medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards & framework
- Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
- Able to work with distributed teams across multiple time zones.
- Experience in Spring Framework, Spring Integration and persistence frameworks like JPA, Hibernate.
- Backend Websphere, SpringBoot and NodeJS
- Tools – Well versed with Eclipse; Test Driven development and automated testing tools like JUnit, Cucumber/Gherkin; JIRA, Maven, Sonar
Experience with the following advantageous: Kafka, Spark, Phoenix.