Java / J2EE Developer
5 - 7 years experience • e-Commerce
Job Title : Java/J2EE Developer
Location : Blue Ash, OH
Emp Type : Permanent Job
Interview : Phone/Skype
Job Description :
• 4+ years experience with Java , J2EE technologies
• 4+ Years experience in presenting to Customer Management / Stakeholders
• Experience developement on websites or otherInternet transactional applications
• Knowled of Java Script and Angular JS framework is desired
• Experience with end-to-end development, including back-end database layer, application server/web server layer and UI layer
• Integration experience with Third Party Applications (examples: Content Management Systems, Search Engines, Web Services, Tax Processors, Payment Processors, Fulfillment, Ad Engines).
• Detailed knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), and Object Oriented Analysis and Design/Development (OOA/OOD).
• Experience in the following technologies: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, etc. and J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JMS, JMX, JDBC, JBoss, Weblogic, Apache
• Experience in implementation of J2EE based applications in IBM Websphere server environment is desired
• Ability to think strategically and help development/architect teams for strategies and tactics that produce fast turnaround
• Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational skills.
• Experience in implementation of eCommerce solutions for multi-channels Retailers is a added plus
• Design and develop J2EE based application and websites.
• Contribute to the overall design and architecture of web applications.
• Analyze and diagnose any issues that could adversely impact any functional capabilities of applications.
• Ensure that implementations meet the required scalability and reliabilityrequired for e-commerce operation.
• Analyze and optimize database and core commerce functions
• Web technologies/development (Java, J2EE, HTML, JSP, EJB, Rest services)
• Experience in implementation, customization, and integration of IBM WebSphere Commerce sites
• Strong working knowledge of IBM DB2database/SQL
· Work with different teams – Business, Solutions – Portal and team of Architects to create overall user interface, Implement solutions with complete considerations on Infrastructure capability, performance, supportability to achieve end user business results.
4 + years