Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking a Java J2EE Developer to join our team in Washington, DC.
Security Clearance: Active IRS MBI is Required!
- Job Duty 1 – Design and implement highly performing and highly scalable J2EE application that integrates with Business Rules Engine and Analytics tools. (40%)
- Job Duty 2 – Develop persistence, transaction management and communication code to enable the RRP FICO Blaze Rules to retrieve and process data from the RRP operational data store (GreenPlum) (40%)
- Job Duty 3 –Analyze user requirements and proposed potential design solutions (5%)
- Job Duty 4 –Understand and comply with development standards and SDLC to ensure consistency across the business (5%)
- Job Duty 5 – Collaborate with Client SMEs, IBM team and other vendor teams (10%)
- Extensive in-depth knowledge of IRS business systems and data
- At least 5years’ experience writing Java/J2EE code and integration skills
- At least 5 years’ experience of Jboss Spring Framework
- Proven history of delivering complex technology solutions to meet business goals
- Demonstrated expertise in successful large project/build management and execution
- Experience with various development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.)
- Experience with RDBMS
- Experience writing Java code in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS or within a JBOSS application server (5+ years)
- Good oral communication skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong oral and written business communication skills desired
- Knowledge of IRS business systems and data, is an extra plus