360 IT Professionals is a Software Development Company based in Fremont, California that offers complete technology services in Mobile development, Web development, Cloud computing and IT staffing. Merging Information Technology skills in all its services and operations, the company caters to its globally positioned clients by providing dynamic feasible IT solutions. 360 IT Professionals work along with its clients to deliver high-performance results, based exclusively on the one of a kind requirement.
Our services are vast and we produce software and web products. We specialize in Mobile development, i.e. iPhone and Android apps. We use Objective C and Swift programming languages to create native applications for iPhone, whereas we use Android Code to develop native applications for Android devices. To create applications that work on cross-platforms, we use a number of frameworks such as Titanium, PhoneGap and JQuery mobile.
Furthermore, we build web products and offer services such as web designing, layouts, responsive designing, graphic designing, web application development using frameworks based on model view controller architecture and content management system. Our services also extend to the domain of Cloud Computing, where we provide Salesforce CRM to effectively manage one’s business and ease out all the operations by giving an easy platform. Apart from this, we also provide IT Staffing services that can help your organization to a great extent as you can hire highly skilled personnel’s through us.
We make sure that we deliver performance driven products that are optimally developed as per your organization’s needs. Take a shot at us for your IT requirements and experience a radical change.
Sr. Java/J2EE Web Developer
The Developer will be responsible for designing, prototyping, coding, testing, analyzing and documenting, sizing, Java/J2EE backend on applications work with the Web front End developers to deliver new features on the middleware applications. Part of the responsibility involves supporting existing business systems applications. This developer will work with a group of Application Architects, Web Engineer/Designers, and Contractors as needed. Work on projects related to enhancing and maintaining several web applications supporting the Federal Tax Payment System within Government Solutions.
Job Specific Responsibilities
Experience with Fundamentals of Responsive Web Design, experience with responsive libraries like Foundation, Bootstrap a must.
Collaborate with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Application Developers, Architects across various teams to come up with a solution design, solution architecture
Write technical and functional specifications
Sizing new projects, determining risks and developing estimates for the projects
Develop prototypes and research on proof of concepts
Perform and participate code reviews
Focus on risk mitigation for production changes which includes review of time of changes, type of change, impact of change to production system, impact of change to taxpayers, impact of change to input channels, change during peak periods.
Participate in audit compliance activities.
- Java/J2EE 9-10 years of experience
- Web Development
- Experience developing Responsive Websites using responsive frameworks
- SOA/SOAP Web Service Development
- Experience with Web sphere application server
- Experience working with Spring
- Experience working with Spring Web Flow
- Experience developing Junit tests
- Experience with build tools Maven/ANT
- Experience Developing HTML
- Experience writing functional and technical specifications
- Ability to collaborate and various team members and brain storm solutions will be a very big plus
- Strong communication skills is a must.
- Deep/working knowledge about Java multi-threading is a plus
- Experience working with open-source technologies is a plus
- Experience developing complex algorithms is a plus
- Experience working on application performance tuning is a plus
- Experience working with Project Managers and Product Managers is a plus
- Experience working with Enterprise Architects is a plus