What does a great Java Implementation Analyst -
You will enable financial institutions to streamline their payment solutions and provide new products and services to customers around the world. You will have an opportunity to work on a team that is responsible for the complete implementation of our Payments solution. This includes installation, configuration, deployment, integration, high level design, release preparation, and test support.
You will work within the client facing technology team to ensure timely delivery of client solutions. You will support the full release lifecycle including deployment, code merge, managing regressions, change management reviews and deploying the client solution in internal test environments. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of peers and your direct manager in the Lake Mary, FL office and also work alongside peers in Parsippany, NJ and our London offices in the UK.As a Java Implementation Analyst you can look forward to:
You're the kind of person who:
- Merging code branches (Mercurial, Tortoise, Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Drafting individual change sets
- Building application (ant/maven)
- Executing regression tests (Jenkins, JUnit) and troubleshooting (debugging)
- Fixing regression tests
- Monitoring build and regression tests. Resolving environment issues with the help of the DevOps team
- Ensuring the integrity of the release artefacts (Jira) to deliver quality releases
Is seeking a production support role that will utilize your expertise in java. You are looking to work in an implementations related role. You enjoy troubleshooting and exceeding client's expectations. You are looking for an opportunity to grow your career with the leader in financial services technology.Basic qualifications for consideration:
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in core Java development
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the following:
- Java IDE's (Eclipse/IntelliJ) and Build tools (Ant, Maven)
- Code-merging and version control (e.g. Mercurial)
- JUnit testing
- Demonstrable experience with automated build tool (for example, Jenkins)
- Ability to analyze and problem-solve existing Java code
- Proven troubleshooting skills
Learn more about us.
- Experience with large-scale commercial software development
- Application deployment with application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss)
- Experience in release and code delivery
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today - financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE� 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with our Enterprise Payments Solutions. These solutions provide best-in-class payments and liquidity management solutions that enable banks to simplify their infrastructure and deliver effective digital transformation. Solutions are available on-premise or in the cloud, scalable up and down, across functional and volume needs, and offer standout customer and segment personalization. All are based on a single real-time architecture, providing flexibility for a bank in setting the pace of its modernization. Using the continuing investment from Enterprise Payments Solutions and its world-leading client base, banks can rapidly achieve a measurable return on investment, increase strategic agility and operational excellence, optimize total cost of ownership and ensure regulatory compliance.
Our solutions are underpinned by a consistent track record of delivery excellence and a team of talented and trusted professionals who provide sector expertise and thought leadership.
This drives Enterprise Payments Solutions' reputation as highly professional, long-term partners for global and local clients.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.