Java FullStack Lead Developer
We are looking for Java FullStack Lead Developer for our client in Alpharetta, GA
Job Title:???? Java FullStack Lead Developer
Job Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Responsible for designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems, Serves as an expert on specific modules, applications or technologies, and technical lead of a team of developers.
What will your job look like?
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provides technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues
- You will Ensures code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- You will present demos of the software products to stakeholders and internal/external customers, using knowledge of the product/solution and technologies to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzes and fixes bugs) and workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- You will represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Builds relationships with internal customers/stakeholders
All you need is:
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- 7-8 years' experience as a software engineer or a software support engineer.
- Awareness of programming concepts and ability to write software code in at least one programming language.
- 6 plus years of experience
- Location: Alpharetta, GA / Dallas, TX
- Spring Boot
- AngularJS (1.x)
- Experience as a technically lead 3-4 developers team
Why you will love this job?
- You will serve as an expert on specific technology
- You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.
- Builds Valuable Customer Relationships
- Teaming Across Boundaries
- Interacts with Respect
- Displays Confidence and Curiosity
- Demonstrates Excellence and Professionalism
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Continuous Improvement
- Creativity & Innovation
- Focus on Quality
- Technological Excellence