Java Full Stack Developers
Folsom, CA 95630
• Operating Systems: Unix/Linux
• Administration in Unix/Linux environments with hands-on expertise in networking, scripting and systems integration. Proven track record of resolving basic issues associated with system configuration management, resource sharing and basic networking concepts
• Must have experience developing applications with frameworks like Spring (Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Batch) and Hibernate.
• Experience with Microservices and good understanding of its architecture.
• Experience developing RestFul JSON APIs.
• Experience with Utility libraries like D3, NVD3 or similar
• Experience with Grunt/Gulp, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
· Experience Designing Relational database models
· Experience with SQL Query Design
· Worked with MySQL, MS SQL
· Experiences in importing and formulating data from different sources including different databasetechnologies, files, and logs
· Experience with working with a SCRUM projects and understanding of the methodology
· Experience with DevOps tools and Practices that includes Jenkins, Git, Maven/Graadle
· Excellent Communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· We are looking for an experienced Java Full Stack Developer to develop an exceptional software distribution platform for Intel's High level responsibilities include assessing the business need and crafting robust and scalable application architecture, designing and documenting the solution architecture. Position requires a minimum of 7-8years of industry experience using Java technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
· Experience with design patterns along with working knowledge of Unix/Linux/Windows is essential.
· The developer should also have a strong knowledge of DBMS concepts from an application development perspective and experience in working with relational databases including SQL development skills.
· Experience of developing with RESTful JSON APIs.
· Ability to contribute to testing and implementation approach for presentation layer.
· Interest and ability to work further down the stack.
· Experience with responsive design principles.
· Practical knowledge of working within a continuous build environment including working with a Source Control Management tool.
· Experience of agile development processes an advantage. Atlassian suite of tools, Confluence and JIRA experience.
Sun Technologies® has been a trusted provider of IT and professional services and resources since 1996. Headquartered in the Atlanta, Georgia, we built a worldwide
organization that specializes in IT and professional services for many Fortune 500 companies across North America:
Sun Technologies is ISO9000 certified and have received the following awards:
Fast 50 - Asian American Business Award (2013, 2012 & 2011) – US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce
Class III Supplier Award (2012-2013) – Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council
3700 Mansell Road | Suite 220 | Alpharetta | GA 30022
Sun Technologies is a preferred vendor for a major telecom client on national basis
we work only with DIRECT CLIENTS and for Contract Positions.
“This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and Reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.”