Role : Java Full stack Developer
Location : Pittsburgh, PA
Interview : Telephonic & F2F (client will pay for F2F)
Only Citizen/GC/H1/GC EAD
Under the direction of management and more senior members of the team, the Software Engineer - Senior will contribute to the overall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) by independently completing projects and tasks by meeting established quality measures. The Software Engineer - Senior will be able to expand their role into defining and leading new software projects which will deliver significant impact. The focus of this position will be to reach a mastery level of the technology stack and mentor less experienced team members.
Job Responsibilities: 50% front end & 50% Middleware & Backend)
- Typically has 8-10+ years of related work experience.
- Experience with complex development environments, taking abstract concepts and ideas and formulating a detailed software deliverable.
- Experience in developing on cross-functional systems.
- Deep knowledge of developing complete systems.
- Mastery of the SDLC.
- Highly driven and self-motivated to exceed expectations.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrated ability to lead in a team based environment.
- Proficient in both oral and written communication.
- Expertise and hands-on design, coding/development, testing, implementation and support of enterprise applications using technologies/tools such as Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, MyBatis, SQL Server, CSS, HTML, JSON, Ext JS, etc.
- Deep understanding of building and managing REST APIs. Must possess excellent knowledge of API design.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, Bit bucket).
- Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages - ANT and Maven script.
- Good knowledge of relational database concepts with working knowledge of data modeling, T-SQL, complex queries, stored Procedures and triggers.
- Ability to prepare and perform a code review and deployment.
- Experience with code quality/coverage/continuous inspection tools (SonarQube)
- Knowledge and experience working in Agile/Scrum development methodology with continuous integration and deployment tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.)
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills and experience with project delivery.