• Design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Java technology and spring related frameworks.
• Translate applications requirements into web-based solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology.
• Design and develop reusable components, accelerators and frameworks.
• Assist in the system integration of components.
• Implement Test Driven Development frameworks (such as Mockito, MyMock).
• Implement Java Design Patterns.
• Implement data structures.
• A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required.
• At least six (6) years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
• At least four (4) years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture/Service integration with Web Services, REST and security integration.
• At least two (2) year of experience in working, defining, maintaining architectural frameworks, patterns & data structures.
• Must have knowledge in building applications with concurrency.
• Must have knowledge of latest Angular, Spring Component and Spring Boot Framework.
• Experience with modern Integrated Eligibility System to process and manage eligibility for multiple Health & Human Services (HHS) programs including SNAP, TANF and Medicaid is preferred.
• Experience with system integration and data transfer between systems such as EBT, MMIS, HIX, and ACA & IES (between legacy and modernized) is preferred.
• Experience with benefit reconciliation involving claim determination, fund recovery benefit recoupment and issuance of owed benefits is preferred.
• Familiarity with developing applications following Medicaid (MA) business rules is preferred.