Job Duties include, not limited to the following:
We are looking for an experienced Java Full Stack Developer to develop an exceptional software distribution platform for Intel's High level responsibilities include assessing the business need and crafting robust and scalable application architecture, designing and documenting the solution architecture.
Position requires a minimum of 5-7 years of industry experience using Java technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
• Experience with design patterns along with working knowledge of Unix/Linux/Windows is essential.
• The developer should also have a strong knowledge of DBMS concepts from an application development perspective and experience in working with relational databases including SQL development skills.
• Experience of developing with RESTful JSON APIs.
• Ability to contribute to testing and implementation approach for presentation layer.
• Interest and ability to work further down the stack.
• Experience with responsive design principles.
• Practical knowledge of working within a continuous build environment including working with a Source Control Management tool.
• Experience of agile development processes an advantage. Atlassian suite of tools, Confluence and JIRA experience.
Education: Bachelor or Master’s degree in related fields is required.
Required skills, not limited to the following:
• 3-5 years Strong Hands-on experience writing robust applications in Java with Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Hibernate, etc.).
• Experience with Utility libraries like D3, NVD3 or similar
• Experience with Micro services and good understanding of its architecture.
Experience developing RESTful JSON APIs
• Experience with Grunt/Gulp, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
• Familiar with Operating Systems: Unix/Linux and have administration experience in Unix/Linux environments with hands-on expertise in networking scripting and systems integration is a plus
• Proven track record of resolving basic issues associated with system configuration management, resource sharing and basic networking concepts.
• Experience in Database development,
Experience working with Relational database.
Experience in writing transact SQL Query.
Experience working with, MS SQL, MySQL
Experiences in importing and formulating data from different sources including different databasetechnologies, files, and log
• Experience with working with a SCRUM projects and understanding of the methodology
• Experience with DevOps tools and Practices that includes Jenkins, GIT, Maven/Gradle
• Excellent Communication skills
• Ability to work independently