We are looking for ?Java Full Stac?k Developer? with Scala for our client in ?Denver, CO
Job Title: ?Java Full Stac?k Developer? with Scala
Job Location: ?Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Hands-on design and development for customer facing applications that require high availability, concurrency, multi-tenancy, high scalability for a large global user base
- Work as full stack engineer on different layers of the product. Build new features using TDD (Test driven development) and Domain driven design in DevOps environment with continuous integration, regression and deployment, while maintaining the existing system and codebase.
- Ensure feature quality by extensive testing covering different aspects such as unit, integration, functional, performance and regression with a focus towards automation
- Responsible for development to deployment including troubleshooting and production fixes
- Fine-tune system at different layers for optimal performance at scale; use system profiling tools and stress testing to find and fix weak spots
- Minimum 6+ Years of experience in web application design and development.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Expertise in enterprise Java technology eco-system including Spring Boot, JPA/Spring Data, maven, JUnit.
- Experience with micro-services architecture, Docker eco-system and API first approach with hands-on expertise in developing rest APIs supporting multiple versions
- Experience with relational databases, data modeling and SQL optimization
- Knowledge of different caching strategies, performance tuning, transaction management across systems and messaging systems
- Should have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and deployment
- Hands-on experience in server side JS technologies such as nodeJS is a big plus.
- Knowledge of NO-SQL technologies like Cassandra, MongoDB is a big plus.