We are looking for Java Full Stack Developer for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Sound knowledge of Database and SQL in an Oracle environment is a must.
- Backend development experience: Oracle SQL, Servlet development, Stored Procedures, Complex Queries, Triggers, Indexes and Query Optimization
- Define and design application tiers; review, implement systems frameworks for application needs and security validation
- Contribute and participate in requirements gathering, documentation, prototype development, analysis of data.
- Resolve defects and bugs, debug application modules, prepare and deploy patch releases
- Ensure smooth deployment of major features, monitor and resolve performance and resource utilization issues.
- Application Development, deployment and maintenance experience in an enterprise environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 4 - 8 years of experience in enterprise Java development
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members.
- Ability to interface well with Professional Service staff and other non-technical members of the organization.
- Demonstrated aptitude and deep curiosity for acquiring skills in emerging technologies.
- Strong skills in unix, windows, cloud environments specifically AWS, IDEs, build and deployment tools.
- Must be able to read and write shell scripts, SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Application server expertise specifically in JBOSS/Tomcat;
- Knowledge of Ant and Maven, Huston/Jenkins and Sonar;
- Capability to develop highly scalable distributed systems;
- Experience with Oracle database platforms and SQL query optimization;
- Practical experience as a Linux/Solaris OS user and knowledge of Bash shell scripting;
- Must have experience with source control systems.
- Solid analytical and development skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience and ability to work in a constantly changing, fast paced, deadline driven environment.