Job Title: Java Front End Developer
Location: Iselin NJ/Charlotte NC
Strictly role is on W2/1099 USC-GC
- Excellent team player with good organizational, communicational, analytical and logical skills.
- Excellent experience with Java and J2EE
- Exposure to Angular 2 and/or Angular 4
- Experience with Spring, Spring Integration
- Experience with creating and consumption of web services including REST, JSON, XML, SOAP
- Experienceworking within an Agile environment and part of an agilescrum team.
- Good understanding of the web browsers, web applications and how they work.
- Experience with no-sql databases is a plus
- Familiarity with Weblogic and Eclipse
- Responsive layouts and bootstrap
- Unit testing with Gradle, Selenium
- Bachelor’s Degree - Computer Science or Management Information Systems (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years of IT work experience with demonstrated increasing responsibilities
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- Ability to understand technological complexity and articulate it into simple solutions
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus