Java Equity Trading Developer
$140K - $190K ($140K - $190K base + 10-15%)
Posted on 09/13/17 by Radhika Arora
New York, NY
5 - 7 years experience
Staffing & Recruiting
$140K - $190K
($140K - $190K base + 10-15%)
Posted on 09/13/17 Radhika Arora
A leading financial services institution is seeking an exceptional and experienced Algorithmic TradingDeveloper. You will be responsible for developing, supporting and delivering state-of-the-art trading solutions
- Hands-on design and development of a global equitytrading algorithm suite
- Develop, maintain and enhance existing smart order routing strategies
- Keep current with industry trends and incorporates emerging best practices.
- BS/BA degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of design and development experience within an equitytrading desk’s algorithmic development group.
- Proven track record in designing, developing and implementing sell-side trading algorithms such as VWAP, POV etc., as well as equitytrading market tactics.
- Knowledge of lit and dark market micro-structure and regulatory matters (Reg NMS, ISO orders, dark pools, liquidity finding, venue heat maps, historical profile, etc.) in the US and/or other global markets.
- Extensive knowledge of real-time algorithmic trading systems.
- A strong aptitude for analytical and quantitative thinking.
- Expert proficiency with computer technologies including Java, Linux, and OO Design.