- Lead design and development of middle tier applications
- Serve as a hands on team lead and implement, test and deploy new/existing applications.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong OOP development experience - Java, Spring, Web servers,
- Excellent Java designing skills - Design patterns, anti-patterns.
- Knowledge of Oracle or DB2 including complex queries, DDL/DML and stored procedures, functions, triggers, partitions
- Knowledge on webservers like JBOSS or Tomcat, J2EE, Spring, JMS and XML
- Proficient at UNIX Solaris/Linux and MSWindows. UNIX Shell and Perl. Scripting.
- Experience as a scrum mater with an understanding of full software life cycle development processes including agile processes, JIRA, Wiki, Crucible, Git or SVN.
- Strong knowledge of Financial and/or Insurance sector
- Excellent analytical, communication and co-ordination skills