A global asset management firm is seeking a Java Equities OMSDeveloper, this candidate will be responsible for the Order Management platform.
- Work part of the global team to further develop and deploy the strategic EQ OMS (Order Management System) platform according to business plans and priorities
- Hands on Java development including: design, development, testing production rollout
- Work with business stakeholders as needed in order to understand their needs and provide optimal solutions within agreed deadlines and cost profile
- Provide third level support as needed
- 7+ years hands on Core Java development experience
- Strong experience with low-level computing and networking concepts
- Systems programming knowledge (Linux, multicast networking, data structures).
- The ability to diagnose, measure, understand and resolve performance issues
- Experience of working in a front office team (or equivalent environment), however strong technical candidates without the domain knowledge will also be considered.
- You will have worked within a team environment taking full responsibility of all aspects of maintaining the systems under your control.