Our client is seeking a Senior Developer to join their Equity Derivatives Tradingtechnology group.
- Design, develop, implement, test support and maintain software solutions to meet business requirements.
- Write functional documents and design technical specifications.
- Work closely with business users, technology groups, program management, product management, quality analysts on the preparation of test cases.
- Test software through unit testing, test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification, fixing, and resolution.
- Maintain full project life-cycle tasks, such as business and technical analysis, designing, coding, testing, and implementation plans.
- Conduct code reviews with team members to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development.
- Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Maintain all system diagrams, system interface charts and any other compliance policy and procedure documents.
- In depth knowledge of Core Java
- Excellent understanding of data structures, memory management, garbage collection, multi-threading and asynchronous programming
- Experience with Cache architecture or Big Data i.e. Coherence, Hbase, Hadoop, etc.
- Experience with RDBMS and sound knowledge of using SQL statements, stored procedures and triggers
- Experience with UNIX/Linux scripting i.e. Perl, Python, Shell (Korn, Bash,etc.)
- Strong understanding of OTC Derivatives products
- Front to back trade processing and lifecycle management
Experience working on a large regulatory, trade capture or risk management projec