Join our team of nearly 8,800 associates across 40 different locations worldwide and start your future today.
We’re seeking a senior software engineer driven by a mission-oriented purpose. We’re looking for passionate software engineers who want to play a BIG role, be on a steep personal learning curve, and want to build a resume of significant accomplishments and achievements. One thing that our software engineers have discovered is that two years with us is comparable to 4-5 years in other larger software development groups.
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience with standard server-side software technologies, including: Java, MySQL, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience with REST and API design
- Experience with AWS Cloud Computing infrastructure and APIs is a big plus.
- Solid practitioner’s understanding of secure application development best practices, such as OWASP
- Deployment of scalable web systems with architectural requirements for high availability, high throughput, low response time, etc.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD) with appropriate use of design patterns.
- Desire to grow professionally with a small, focused, development team in a fast-paced team.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, in Computer Science or related field
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
Competitive compensation, includes base salary and eligibility to participate in either an annual bonus program or sales incentive plan, as applicable. Base salary range provided below is a reasonable estimate and final base salary may differ based on the selected candidate’s education, training, experience, licensure requirements, travel requirements and geographic location.