Supervision Development Lead
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when leading and delivering on the next generation of capabilities to supervise financial advisors and their support staff? We are looking for someone like that to:
- interact with business and technology business, senior management, internal user groups and conduct internal and external research and analysis to define and develop product and services roadmap
- lead and partner with vendors and internal development teams to deliver on multiple streams on the new platform
- define specific initiatives aimed at improving services, products and processes based on the results of service and product reviews and process evaluations
- plan and manage lifecycle, TCO, and demand of services and products in portfolio
- negotiate Service Level Agreements with Group Technology's customers, and design services and products in accordance with the agreed service level targets
You'll be working in Wealth Management Americas IT group in Weehawken, NJ. The team that supports the delivery of the next generation of capabilities to supervise our financial advisors and their support staff. Within your team, you would be the IT Development Lead for a number of projects related to Supervision; this position is a senior technology role. In this position, you will own and drive some of the key interactions with business and technology business, and senior management.
- significant experience in designing and developing enterprise applications in the financial industry
- significant experience in managing business demand for technology as a liaison with all levels of business, technology business and leadership
- 12+ years of experience working directly in or closely with a technology delivery organization; 10+ years of that experience should be in the financial services industry
- experience in retailwealth management and wealth managementsupervision highly desired
- experience with the full software development life cycle including both traditional waterfall and agile methodologies
- experienceworking with BRMS systems like Drools to externalize business rules
- experienceworking withBig Data eco systems like Hadoop and SQL databases such as HBase and others, SPARK and SPARK streaming
- experience with message bus technologies such as KAFKA
- experience with continuous integration environments, automated unit testing and the tools used to support CI and release management.
A global financial services company and investment bank is looking for a Java Lead to oversee large projects. The role is based in Weehawken, NJ.