Looking for JAVA developers with 2-3 years’ experience to integrate 3rd party RPMA devices (load control, meters, etc) into the Trilliant solution. This team will work with local leads to code, test, deliver and sustain end-to-end RPMA solutions to Trilliant customers. Sustaining of the legacy software is also part of the responsibilities.
- Participate in all stages of the software development cycle: design, development, integration, test and delivery
- Participate in the development and revision of design specifications
- Develop high quality maintainable software that is suitable for production deployment in mission-critical environments
- University degree in computer science or engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience in Java and network communications
- Experience with GIT, Maven, MultiThreading, Scripting, bash, python, Qpid, JMS, Design pattern, Junit, Mockito, Google protobuff
- Familiar with agile development
- At ease with development on Unix/Linux and Windows environments
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize work and deliver quality and on time
- Must have knowledge of networking and internetworking concepts and technologies such as Ethernet, OSI Layers, TCP/IP, IPsec VPN, packet inspection and analysis, related applications and protocols including FTP, SSH, SNMP, HTTP, and DHCP.
- Understanding of 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.15.4/4g, and cellular radio communications principles would be a great asset