Birds Eye View of the Role
Envestnet|Yodlee is seeking a talented and passionate Software Engineer for the Sustaining Engineering team. This team is responsible for the production support of key Yodlee applications and solutions.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
A Software Engineer in the Sustaining Engineering team will support our high-caliber engineering groups in production support of the API platform and Applications. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in collaboration with global teams, is great with time management and possess solid interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for bug fixes of application in production phase
- Work closely with the Product Development team and Engineering Leads in executing the product road-map
- Perform bug fix scans and root cause analysis
- Work collaboratively with technical leaders in other groups like Operations, Site Reliability Engineering, Customer Service, etc. in understanding the pain points and work with the engineering leaders to address them
- Thinking outside of the box to craft new support solutions
- Demonstrating excellence in innovation, problem solving, data structures and design patterns.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of software development with Java/J2EE
- Good knowledge of Spring frameworks and REST
- RDBMS concepts and PLSQL knowledge
- Exposure to web technologies
- Great time management skills
- A ‘whatever-it-takes’ attitude of working through obstacles to deliver a great product into the market place
Nice To Have:
- Experience working in a product development company
- Agile scrum methodologies
- Experience in the Financial Domain
Why Choose Envestnet|Yodlee
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location in Raleigh NC at One Glenwood with unlimited snacks!
Preference for candidate to be US Citizen, Green Card Holder, or EAD.
Envestnet | Yodlee is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.