We are in the process of building out a new platform using modern, big data and streaming technology to support a broad range of services including quantitative analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Advanced Analytics are a crucial part of the Liquidnet value proposition. This includes pre-trade, post-trade, and real-time analytics driving trading systems, decision support and monitoring.
• Participate in architecture, design and development of the next generation analytics framework
• Development of projects supporting equity trading analytics tools
• Key accountabilities include development, testing, implementation, and support
• Continuous improvement of processes, product development, product quality, and technology
• Successful candidate will take ownership of one or more key parts of application
• The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience of developing software in a complex, data-driven domain
• Strong knowledge of Core Java and object-oriented programming
• Experience developing with modern in-memory and no-SQL databases, compute grids, and streaming architectures (such as Spark, Ignite, Kafka, Flink, Kudu, Impala etc.)
• College-level math skills.
• Proficiency with computer technologies including Linux, and networking
• Excellent listening, written, analytical, strategic, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work productively in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Independent thinking and problem solving skills
• Domain knowledge of Equities Electronic Trading and/or Analytics
• Advanced math skills